Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The woo of the tiger eyed bar tender

I was doin a gig in a little town called New York. Acme Underground was the name of the club. I played my show, ripped some flesh of the faces of those who were lucky enough to be in the front row. I noticed all night long the bar tender was eye motivatin me. So I rolled off the stage all sweatin & rocked ragged. I approached her a the bar. Now some times it can be hard to get the bar tender home with you, they get hit on all night. By the end of the night most bar tenders hate the opposite sex. So I say "This place is jumpin, your really workin hard in here". This lets her know you notice and appreciate her. Then I ask her name, I will hold my tounge on her Identity. She said "Well, what can I get for you". This right here is the closer, I said "I wanna whole lotta love." If noticin and apreciatin a lady along with a Robert Plant quote doesnt get you love......well then throw back a shot and head for the ugly chicks because you can say anything to them.

No comments: